General terms and conditions of Ei Thron Shop Online
Section 1: Validity with respect to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
((1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and the consumer in the version valid at the time of placing the order.
(2) A ”consumer“ within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose which cannot be attributed to his commercial or self-employed activity.
Section 2: Conclusion of the agreement, saving the text of the contract
(1) The following provisions regarding the conclusion of agreements apply to orders placed through our online shop at www.eithron.com.
(2) Where an agreement is entered into, the other party is
Ei Thron Shop Online Kay Sonnenberg Zum Weinberg 42 19412 Gustävel, Germany
Place of jurisdiction Schwerin/Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
(3) The presentation of products in our online store does not constitute a legally binding offer, but rather a non-binding invitation directed at the consumer to order goods. By ordering the required product the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement. The offer may be accepted either in writing or in electronic form or by dispatching the ordered goods within one week. Once this time limit has been exceeded, the offer will be deemed to have been rejected.
(4) When an order is received in our online store, the following provisions apply:
The consumer shall submit a binding offer by completing the ordering process in our online store.
Consumers need to complete the following steps to place an order:
1. Select the items they wish to purchase 2. Confirm by clicking the button ”Add to shopping basket“ 3. Review the order 4. Confirm by clicking the button ”Checkout“ 5. Agree with the general terms and conditions 6. Choose the payment method and enter the delivery information 7. Submit a binding order.
The consumer may cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser before submitting a binding order. We will confirm the receipt of the order immediately by sending an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation, however, does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The offer may be accepted either in writing, in electronic form or by dispatching the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Saving the text of the contract when ordering through our online store:
We will send you the order details as well as our general terms and conditions by email. Once the order has been completed, the order data will no longer be accessible over the internet for security reasons.
Section 3: Prices, dispatch costs, payment, due dates
(1) All the quoted prices include the statutory value-added tax and other price elements. The dispatch costs shall be added to the total price.
(2) Consumers may pay in advance by bank transfer or by PayPal.
(3) If the consumer elected payment in advance, he or she undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after concluding the agreement.
Section 4: Delivery
(1) We reserve the right to cancel your order if we do not have the ordered product in stock. In this case, we will contact you immediately to inform you that the goods you have ordered are not available and refund any payments already received.
(2) If the consumer has elected payment in advance, we will not dispatch the goods before receiving payment.
Section 5: Retention of title
We retain the title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Section 6: Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this agreement within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire fourteen days from the date on which you or a named third party, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us (Kay Sonnenberg, Hauptstraße 15, 19055 Schwerin, Germany, telephone 017632041331 email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached withdrawal form template for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this agreement, we will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and within fourteen days of the date on which we have received your notice of cancellation. Unless expressly otherwise agreed, we will use the same means of payment for your refund that you used to pay for your order; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back from you, or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever comes earlier.
You shall be obliged to return the goods to us promptly and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which you have notified us of your intention to withdraw from the agreement. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.Cancellation form
Section 7: Cost of returning goods if you cancel
If you make use of your right to cancel, pursuant to Article 357 (2) of the German Civil Code (BGB) you will have to bear the cost of returning the item, if the delivered product is consistent with the ordered one and if the price of the item to be returned does not exceed EUR 40 or if the item is of a higher value, but you did not provide counter-performance or a contractually agreed part-payment at the time of the cancellation.
In all other cases, the return will be free of charge.
Section 8 Contract language
The contract is available in German and English.
GTC version: October 2013